WHY NIGERIANS ARE AFRAID OF CATS?
– Their Spit will make you blind.
– When they pass your window every night, it means your Ancestors are watching you.
– When you look into their eyes you will be enchanted/bewitched.
– We as Nigerians are just afraid of animals.
– There is usually no light in the Night (NEPA) so when they stare at you, their eyes would be glowing and the light switch will betray you.
– Lets be fair tho, Nigerian Cats are actually facing the recession, so cut them some slack, their face deserves to be scary.
– Cats are not recognised as animals by the gods/idols e.g sango, amadioha, ogun, orunmila etc. unlike snakes and the likes looooooool.
– Nigerians usually feel that Cats are their Kinsmen sent from their Village to greet them, loooooool!
Cats are just innocent animals that may look scary but are so cute at the same damn time.
So when next you see a Cat, pls don’t run, enter your house and come out with a basket, some small pillows and take that Cat in and shower love on its head. Leave the running away to me abegi! looooool!